Sunday, September 07, 2008

lazy.

Sometimes lazy weekends aren't so bad. Even though this weekend was the first we've had with no rain in weeks, I opted to stay in most of the weekend.

Saturday morning I saw Mama Mia, and I actually really enjoyed it! I wasn't too familiar with the stage show, so it was a treat for me.

I spent most of Saturday at home. Contemplating my essay for my Teach For America application. I did a whole lot of thinking, but didn't get to writing. Seeing as the application is due September 19th, and I'm going to be in China for 4 days next week.... I should probably get that done this week.

Last night, I met up with Jen and Amanda. It only took me 6 months to actually get out on a Saturday night, but I did it. 3 rum and cokes later, I was pretty intoxicated. After a 12 dollar cab ride home (where I gave him 20 and didn't get any change back because I just didn't care to wait) I was fast asleep.

Pretty hung over this morning, I didn't crawl out of bed until almost 2. Heated up some left over pizza. Watched about 10 episodes of Ugly Betty (I've now seen them all and love love love that show) and even watched The Devil Wears Prada.

It's now 6:30 pm on Sunday. I've contemplated a shower for a few hours now. But I think I'm going to heat up some more pizza, and watch Project Runway in bed. Perhaps I will do one of the 10 things I have on my "to do" list. Sigh! Or not.

No comments: