Wednesday, August 27, 2008

out with the old.. in with the new....

I need a change. I really do.

I keep telling myself that things need to change, and then I fall back into old habits....

I need to be challenged, pushed... I need something positive.

I've always wanted to run a marathon, and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm signing up this weekend for the 10K Hi Seoul Marathon. I'm going to start training for it tomorrow. When it comes October, and time for the marathon- I will ultimately decide if I can really do it. I have faith in myself, and I have to do something for me. I really do.

I would love to know what you think. And I would really like everyones support!

Check out the website! hiseoulmarathon.co.kr

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You rock! That`s an awesome goal! Once I get back from Japan, it`s time to set some for myself.