So I was reading a friends blog and it got me to thinking..... What would I be doing- or what do I want to do if I wasn't doing what I am doing now.... which is teaching.
So here it goes...
Top Ten Other Career Picks:
1. Travel guru--- Basically I'd love to just travel and write about it in a book.... Like my own lonely planet book about each country I visit.
2. Travel agent/ Flight attendant---- I love traveling. My mom said I should have never went to college and just became a flight attendant. Maybe I should apply. Who knows, I think it'd be awesome.
3. Journalist--- I've always had a passion for writing, and regardless of what my sophomore English teacher in high school said, I've always considered myself a good writer. At least when I got all those A's on my poli sci papers in grad school :)
4. Professional Political Blogger--- enough said.
5. Cafe owner- I loved what AB wrote about this... I would love to have a cafe and just do my thing and decorate it with things from my travels.
6. College Professor.
7. Gourmet Food Tester- I'd get to go to all the new restaurant openings in an awesome city and write about it!
8. Campaign Coordinator for a big time politician- maybe John Edwards or someone of the like..... This is actually my dream, and what I've always wanted to do since I didn't go to law school.
9. Fitness Trainer- it'd help me lose the weight I've always wanted to and look like a real fucking man!
10. Professional Photographer- I love pictures, I love taking them, and I love buying new digital cameras when they have great features.
Wow. I guess that's a lot of stuff that is actually in reach ah?! Let me know your thoughts!