Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Presidential Thoughts.

I definitely am keeping up on the primaries, but I saw this in a friends blog and thought it was worthy of mine too.

84% Barack Obama
82% Joe Biden
81% Hillary Clinton
80% John Edwards
80% Chris Dodd
74% Dennis Kucinich
73% Mike Gravel
69% Bill Richardson
55% Rudy Giuliani
44% John McCain
35% Mike Huckabee
33% Mitt Romney
32% Tom Tancredo
25% Fred Thompson
20% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

I guess based on the quiz I took, I should vote for Obama---- I think the only reason John Edwards wasn't number 1 is because we have different thoughts on legalization of gay marriage.
Oh well, sorry Obama, I will not be voting for you or Hilary Clinton. Aside from that, the quiz obviously gives proof to my strong liberal stance.

With that, good night. 12 hour work day tomorrow!

No comments: