Sunday, January 06, 2008

revamped. resoultions 08.

No more pointless arguments. When people say something that I disagree with, play air guitar until they go away.

Do away with those that are not true friends, and pay extra attention to those who are.

Figure out what I am going to do with my life (but really, probably resign and stay another year in Korea to figure it out, ah?!?)

Make it to China, Vietnam, and to Australia before I head home...

Chew less gum, drink less coffee, and lose more weight.

Stop over thinking things. (who cares if he text messages while we're together, right?!)

With that, tomorrow is pay day, I bought a new digital camera this weekend, and Annie arrives is 24 days!!



Aren't we cute?!







1 comment:

To Be Announced said...

You're really going to stay another year?! :-(