Thursday, October 19, 2006

I like where we are. when we drive in your car.

.... and I don't like a certain particular class of mine, where my professor constantly decides to make me feel not only stupid but out of place.

So I may be quiet in your class, but I still do my readings, sorry that I do not know everything there is to know about the politics of the presidency or who made up certain president's cabinets before I was even born.

While you may not like me, and you may not think I'm a serious grad student, I think I definitely am better than the below average grade that you gave me.

Maybe I should have taken a break inbetween undergrad and grad school. I mean, why rush? I am already a year ahead for my age as it is! I have rushed all through life to grow up, and now that I am at this point, I regret being in such a hurry. I'd give anything to go back a few years when I really did not have a care in the world, I could hang out with my friends any night of the week, take naps during the day, and get 8 hours of sleep at night.

I do not even know what 8 hours a night or even what a balanced diet is anymore.

gah. I suck today. oh well. Happy Homecoming!

No comments: