Monday, June 05, 2006

Saturday Night Fun


What started out as Britni and I getting some dinner and maybe having a relaxing night - turned into shopping at the mall with Candice, a quick dinner at Taco Bell, and then a long long night at the club Buzz in Chicago with my all time favs. I did not get home until 6:30 this morning. Yikes!

Overall I had a good time, I really am glad that Britni and I are friends again, and that I got reunited with Candice and Scott. We all use to have so much fun together and I have so many highschool memories with those guys!

I slept in till 2 today, did some stuff around the casa, and met up with Eric later tonight. We had a good time... Grabbed some coffee and then went over to Buffalo Wild Wings- you can never go wrong with some B'dubs.

Since its already 2 am I think it is time that I call it quits for tonight.

No comments: