Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chicago Summer 06'. No Bullshit. Just Booze...

As you can see from my title, the Fab 4 has decided that a summer theme was in definite need. After the past couple times of going out with britni, scoot, and candice, I saw something along the lines of "no bullshit, just beer" and I was like, "yes, this is perfect" - with a little alteration, we have a theme! Next summer I will be writing my master's thesis so next summer is not going to be fun, I decided I need to live this summer up and make it the absolute best!

Things around the OP are always interesting. With my parents gone this week, I've had a lot of alone time and a lot of time to think. I like living alone for many reasons: I clean up my mess quick and easily, I can watch whatever I want on tv, basically I can do whatever I want when I want to. It's that simple.

Since there is nothing on tv now, Im taking this time to reflect on the past two days. Yesterday Sara came and hung out for a while. We sat outside and had starbucks since it was nice out, we made some pizza and watched a bunch of girly movies: Center Stage and Chasing Liberty. After the movies, we grabbed coldstone and had ice cream then finally just laid around till we both fell asleep.

Today I woke up and got busy. Cleaned up around the house, did my laundry, took a shower, and met up at Chammps for lunch with Candice! I'm really excited that her and I are friends again- but I think I might have already mentioned that in a prior post. Again, it was SUCH a beautiful day out so we went over to jamba juice and sat outside and chatted for a while. Since about 4 I have sat around with the tv on. I've been really tired today, and keeping it low key has been nice.

I start working tomorrow, so basically the past two weeks were my official summer vacation free from work and stress. I'm sure after tomorrow i'll be working about 5 days a week!

I'm tiredddddd. Maybe I should call it a night early since I do have to work in the morning.

No comments: