Thursday, June 08, 2006

Caution: USE SUN SCREEN

So I went to the beach today with Candice and Scott, and let me just say I got absolutely fried. I definitely look like a lobster, and I definitely feel like SHIT.

I put on sun screen a couple of times, but obviously that didn't do much. I just want to crawl into bed and wake up all better in the morning!

I passed on going out with the summer crew tonight (britni, scott, and candice) I just think I need to stay put and get some gooood sleep tonight. Its been kind of a crazy jam packed week and I really just want to relax.

I also learned an important lesson last night too.. No matter how great you think someone is, and how much you think your friendship means to them, people will surprise you in ways that you can never imagine. You would think being friends for eight years would have helped the situation but it definitely did NOT! I really need to learn to be careful with my friends and my feelings. Blah.

Ok, Ive been watching re-runs of america's next top model, so Im going to continue that. Work tomorrow am! yay! not!

No comments: