Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holy Snow, Batman!

I think Amanda said it best herself, "I cursed the weather!"

Yesterday, Jenn donated her winter boots to charity. Last night I packed away my winter coat at the bottom of my very large suit case. Amanda made a spring tree with her little ones at school. Some will probably say it's coincidence, but I think we all jinxed the arrival of spring. I guess spring was on all of our minds, especially since about two weeks ago we got a little taste of spring and it was fabulous.

Instead of warm weather, sunshine, and cherry blossoms, I woke up to freezing temperatures, snow, and traffic. Happy March 10th!



1 comment:

Faith | MyPostcardPrinting.com said...

Yay! I bet you had to unpack your things to get your winter clothes. I hope it's already Spring there in Seoul. In a few days time, you'll be in Seattle, are you excited?