Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009:

2009 was a great travel year for me.

I was lucky enough to visit my family in Chicago twice, and also head to Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, and travel all around South Korea.

I feel fortunate for the experience that I've had the past few years, but I feel at a lose for words these days. I don't know whether I am just preoccupied or if I've lost my way with words, however, blogging used to be so easy for me. Hopefully one day soon I'll find my way back to it.

I just started training for my new job, and in March I will be heading to Seattle to start as the Research and Development Supervisor for an education publication office.

I'm excited that this chapter of my life is coming to an end, and I am looking forward too and anxious for my new adventure in Seattle.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of my travels from this past year:
My sis and I- Chicago, Illinois- September 2009
Chicago, IL - September 2009
Me overlooking the city of Chicago- September 2009
Beautiful flowers in Korea- Summer 2009
Amsterdam, Netherlands- Winter 2009
Champagne breakfast on the train from Paris, December 2009
Hong Kong, Spring 2009
Taipei, Taiwan- Spring 2009
Climbing the Tokyo Tower- Spring 2009
Paris, France- December 2009
Borneo, Malaysia- January 2009
New Years Eve- January 1st 2009
Cologne, Germany- December 2009
Bulkhansan Mountain, Seoul South Korea - Fall 2009
Busan, South Korea - August 2009
Siem Reap, Cambodia- July 2009
Siem Reap, Cambodia - August 2009
Siem Reap, Cambodia- August 2009
Phnom Penh, Cambodia- July 2009
Bulgaska Temple, Gweongju, South Korea- June 2009
Taiwan- Spring 2009
Hong Kong Spring 2009
Hong Kong- Spring 2009

1 comment:

sarah said...

i love the photo of you in hong kong with the reflection in the window. its fabulous!

welcome back ray!

i missed you and i want to hear aaaalll about your adventures this christmas