Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas in Europe:

In just about 2 weeks or so, I will be boarding a plane bound from Seoul, South Korea to Amsterdam, Netherlands with my friend Susan! It's interesting how Christmas has panned out the past few years.

In 2007, I spent Christmas in Jeju Island, South Korea.

In 2008, I spent the morning of Christmas in Seoul, South Korea and then flew 14 hours, and spent Christmas again in Chicago, IL.

In 2009, I will again spend my morning in Seoul and then spend Christmas night in Amsterdam!

Our Europe trip will consist of 4 countries, as many cities as possible, all in a quick 9 days.

We start in Amsterdam, spend a few days in Paris, hop on over to Cologne, Germany, stop through Brussels and make our way back to Amsterdam!

Christmas in Amsterdam, New Years Eve in Paris, New Years Day in Cologne! I'm stoked.

Next year, I'm definitely spending Christmas with my family in Chicago though. Hold me to it now!

3 comments:

sarah said...

merry christmas ray ray!!

xx

Victor | LargeformatPosters said...

It must be really interesting to Celebrate Christmas in different places. I guess that makes your Holiday extra exciting with all the travels and places you've visited.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!