Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Quarantined Life: Day 4

In an attempt to keep my mind off the future, my job, and my best friend now living in Khazakstan; I have tried to stay busy today.

Some of today's mishaps:

1. A simple, yet delicious breakfast comprised of Raisin Brand Crunch, bread with jam, and orange juice in bed.

2. A long, hot shower

3. A trip to the bank (yay, I got paid and sent money to my account in the US)

4. A trip to the grocery store for some essentials

5. A nice facebook chat with mom

6. Rented and watched Nights in Rodanthe through itunes

7. Made chicken parmigiana for dinner.

What am I going to do next week when I have to work 11 hour days again with kids? I guess the quarantined life isn't that bad after all :)

1 comment:

Aurora Borealis said...

Sounds like a lovely day!