Some of today's mishaps:
1. A simple, yet delicious breakfast comprised of Raisin Brand Crunch, bread with jam, and orange juice in bed.
2. A long, hot shower
3. A trip to the bank (yay, I got paid and sent money to my account in the US)
4. A trip to the grocery store for some essentials
5. A nice facebook chat with mom
6. Rented and watched Nights in Rodanthe through itunes
7. Made chicken parmigiana for dinner.
What am I going to do next week when I have to work 11 hour days again with kids? I guess the quarantined life isn't that bad after all :)