Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shh, It's a Secret.

I've been cheating, and it's not what you think. For the past few years I've been an avid coffee drinker. Especially the past two years as I work ten and eleven hour work days week after week- coffee is the key ingredient to me getting through each day. I love Starbucks and even after a visit home at Christmas where my mom bought me a french press, I still couldn't cheat on my beloved Starbucks. 

I used my french press for about a month, until I realized "Hey! I don't smoke, I hardly drink, I'm allowed to spend $5 a day at Starbucks!" I carefully put my french press back into the box, and into the cabinet where it's been since February.  

Recently, I've been a cheater. I think I've made the switch from Starbucks to The Coffee Bean. I think there is a chain of Coffee Bean's on the West coast, but we don't have them in Chicago (at least that I am aware of!) However, they are all over Seoul. Seoul has more chain coffee shops then any other city I've ever been too. 

I don't know whether their coffee beans are covered in gold or what, but their coffee (iced or hot) is delicious. I definitely recommend their ice blended coffee for a hot summer day. 

With nineteen international locations, I can enjoy The Coffee Bean all throughout Asia- from Seoul all the way to Dubai! 

Which do you prefer?










No comments: