Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just For Fun:

It's Sunday night, and I keep falling into the same rut-- that being UNABLE to sleep before 2 am. So here goes nothing: 

Eight Things I Like: 
  • Living Abroad
  • Venti Iced Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks
  • Traveling the World 
  • Writing 
  • Cooking on a BBQ grill 
  • My home in Chicago
  • Working with children
  • Fruit Smoothies  
Eight Things I did Yesterday: 
  • Ate at California Pizza Kitchen (Yes, we have one in Seoul) 
  • Saw Angels and Demons with a few girlfriends
  • Bought new running shoes, a new watch, and new clothes 
  • Ate Mexican for dinner with "said" friends 
  • Witnessed a friend buying her first piece of jewelry from Tiffany's (that was kinda exciting)
  • Booked a hotel finally for my trip to Taipei, Taiwan next Saturday! 
  • Slept in until 11 am! 
  • Read in bed 
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do: 
  • Have a regular sleep pattern 
  • Travel to every place known to man 
  • Visit my parents every month (impossible since I live 7,000+ miles away) 
  • Work for Obama 
  • Use my Master's degree to get a job in the states 
  • Win the lotto
  • Pay off my credit cards 
  • Kayak from Chile to Antarctica 
Eight Things I Don't Like: 
  • Debt
  • Liars, thieves, etc. 
  • Mushrooms 
  • Broken hearts 
  • Rainy days (even though I do like to lay in bed all day and listen to the rain) 
  • Confrontation 
  • 11+ hour days at work 
  • Biter cold days 

2 comments:

sarah said...

oh gosh ray... not being able to sleep is the most awful thing. are you okay?

i also wish i could hop home at a moments notice! :)

how was angels and demons?

Erny said...

Venti Iced Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks - one of the things you like.

i DEFINITELY agree. :D