Saturday, October 04, 2008

Just For Fun...

What would you do if?

The President of the United States called you:
Laugh, and probably hang up?

You won the lottery:
Pay off ALL my student loans, pay off my family's debt, my friends debt, and take everyone I love on a round the world trip.

You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
Depends which one....... but, probably definitely a "yes!"

You witnessed a murder:
Try to breathe, and call the police.

A random stranger offered you candy:
Take it, except if it was made in China. Then I'd probably toss it in the garbage.

MySpace and Facebook closed:
I'd be screwed ah?

A genie granted you one wish:
Eternal Happiness

You lost your favorite possession:
I'd be heartbroken.

You found 10 dollars on the ground:
Starbucks. That's easy.

Your date throws up on you:
I'd probably throw up too. not good.

Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
I'd be pissed.

Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
We'd have lunch, small talk, and it'd be great!

You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
Call my family to tell them that I was indeed, yet again, fucked.

1 comment:

To Be Announced said...

Man you blow enough for all three of us.. lol I can't keep up ..

I like that answer to the last one.. and the candy question!