Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eek! I hope not!

So I was reading my daily dose of cnn.com today during my break.

While I was reading, I came across an article that said something along the lines that Clintons support is going to go towards John McCain. Could it be?! I definitely thought it was a possiblity, but I certainly hope it is not the case.

I defnitely CANNOT live in America if McCain is elected President. I can't even imagine how long we'd stretch out this ridicilous war... and even how much more gas prices would rise.... Our economy (which I didn't think could get any worse) probably will. These are my opinions, so, I can be subjective (it's my blog anyways) -- so if you don't like what you read, sorry!

So some people who support Clinton, do not want to support Obama. Why not embrace him?! But then again, some people won't vote for Obama if he chooses Clinton as his running mate. My gosh! What is the world coming to?

Regardless, did you read about the 4 year old girl who shot herself in the chest while in the shopping cart at Sams Club?!

Enough is enough.

No comments: