Wednesday, June 11, 2008

day dreamin'

This week hasn't been too bad. Tomorrow is Thursday, and that means the end of the week is in sight. Sometimes they go by quickly, and before I know it the end of the month is near and I'm eagerly trying to finish report cards and grade monthly written tests. I can't believe it's already the middle of June. Like they say, "time flies when you're having fun, just subtract the fun from my life" --- so I guess, "TIME FLIES" --- PERIOD!

I have decided it's about time to get out and about again. So I have so fun things to pass the time lined up. I'm going river rafting and bungee jumping on June 21st, and I'm off to the DMZ... the Demilitarized zone between South Korea and North Korea. I've been waiting 10 months to go, so it's about damn time!

Also, Joonho and I are still going to Vietnam on the 26th of July for a week. And, I'm in the works of planning out a 3 day trip to Beijing in September to climb the Great Wall.

In fact, I'm feeling a lot better this week. Lets just hope it keeps going!

In other news, I've begun the application process to apply to the Master's of Social Sciences program at the University of Chicago. Perhaps it's a long shot, but let a dreamer be a dreamer........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you going with JH?