Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Been a While...

Ok. Ok. So I've neglected my blog. I honestly haven't had too much to report on, since I haven't done much lately other than work and move twice.

Last weekend though I went on an adventure with Joonho and his parents- it was a beautiful day.

This weekend I took 2 naps. I haven't taken a nap in over a year, so it felt wonderful! I guess teaching 10 classes a day is finally catching up with me.

Next weekend I'll be in Shanghai, China with my friend Karolina. It's only a 3 days trip, but I'm sure that it is going to be a lot of fun! I'll definitely post pictures when we get back.

I'm finally settled into my third (and best) apartment here in Korea. Hopefully I won't have to move again!

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately, and I've still made no progress on a life plan. Overall, just trying to keep in real. Email me!

No comments: