Monday, October 08, 2007

thinking...

Tonight was probably the most "at home" that I've felt since I got here. Aside from the fact that I worked all day, I met up with some friends for dinner and a movie. One of the things I really enjoy about this country is that the movies are in ENGLISH and they are AMERICAN movies!! Of course they have Korean subtitles, but after a while I didn't even realize they were there.

Anyways, we saw the Nanny Diaries and it was actually really good, a chick flick none the less, but I'd recommend it for sure. Scarlett Jo was in it, and as beautiful as ever.

Anyways, it's weird how you meet people, start to know them, and then their contracts are up and they are about to go home. In many circumstances they are awfully excited to ready to go home, and in a way, it makes you wish that you were them. It's tough, however, all of our times will come, and at some point we're all going to leave..

With that, good night.

No comments: