Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lost in translation. literally.

So, I'm in a routine now. That feels pretty nice. I sleep until ten almost every morning, grab Paris Baguette on my way to the bus stop, and then proceed to take the 6-1 bus to Songdo for work.

It's a quick ride. 10 minutes at the longest, but with many fast stops. And then a short 2 block walk to my building.

I'm in the school from 12:30-7:30 every day and I always catch the 6 bus home around 7:40.

I've noticed the cooler breeze now at night, and that spitting is a national past time here in Korea. I mean, everyone spits, but I swear a man went out of his way to attempt to spit on me tonight as I walked home from the grocery store.

I'm getting excited for this weekend, not only for my birthday, but I'm definitely getting myself out there this weekend to make some friends and see some sights. I've been talking to a lot of people online, it's time to meet them face to face.

We'll see what happens.

Until then......

1 comment:

To Be Announced said...

I'm glad you are surviving there.. I miss you