Today has been a pretty not good day. Ray is not happy for lots and lots of reasons. But I will try to explain!
1. I was under the impression that I could turn my lesson plans in at the end of the day, but really they need to be in at 1:30- which sucked because they weren't done!
2. Secondly, I tried to cook tonight, but I'm not sure if I ever got the pan hot enough to cook my food properly, I've yet to learn to read Korean and my stove burners are in Korean.
3. I really want to have an adventure and meet friends, and it's still yet to happen. BOO!
4. I don't get paid until October 7th.
5. A can of Pringles here in Korea cost 2.700 Won (3 bucks!!!) I miss WALMART.
6. My Itunes decided to delete like 200 of my songs, all my playlists, and all my purchases that I've downloaded. I have no clue what happened, I'm going to assume a hacker, in which, I have NO clue what to do. Shit?
Ok, my rant is over. I'm going to read and then sleep.
P.S.- In good news, I finally got a tv, they brought it over tonight. I guess it was worth the wait, because it is huge TV!!!