Sunday, September 30, 2007

Diversity!

One of the most fascinating things about living in a foreign country is the people that you meet along the way!

While I have met some people already that I did not care for in the slightest, I have come across some brilliant and amazing people!

Basically, what I am trying to say is, how often do you have the chance to enjoy traditional Korean alcohol with a group of Americans, Canadians, Germans, Koreans, Dutch, French, and Turkish all in the same night! Last night was one of the coolest nights being able to speak English with so many different types of people!

Also, I met this really interesting German guy and we talked about American foreign policy. It really made me want to go Germany, especially since I'm half German! And of course because Germans love beer!

Despite the fact that the subway closed at 12, and I had to stay in Seoul until 6 am, it was a pretty great night!



Would you believe me if I told you that together we equal 2 German men in this picture!?!

No comments: