Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feeling more like myself.

After a week of being crabby and sour towards life, I have come back full force. I am pleased to say that I think I'm out of my funk... and thanks to friends like Audrey, I have found some common ground (my happy place). I know what makes me tick, what makes me smile, what makes me confused. I just need to stay strong, and be positive.

Lately I have been thinking a lot. About politics, school, my future etc. Everything interests me lately, and there is so much that I want to do. In the meantime, I need to find a way to be part of Hilary Clinton's campaign for president- while I do have some issues with her (ie. She voted for the war a few years back) I think she'd be great to work worth.

So I think I should send in my resume with the attached picture, think they'll give me a job?!?

No comments: