Monday, January 01, 2007

NYE 07'... a bust.


So this is my first post of the new year, so I'm going to try to make it special. I'm thinking of making my blog more personal and witty. Kinda like a political commentary sort of blog. I mean, I am getting bored blogging on my mishaps, and I want to use my brain for something a bit more useful.

But..before that.. lets discuss something. I hate people who are in relationships where one person controls the situation. I'm not bitter because I'm single, but because I see with my friends this sense of control. It is almost like people forget about who they are as a person, what their interests are, who their friends are, etc. I understand that when you're in a relationship you want to be with the person you are seeing a lot, however, I do believe in balance. A balanced relationship is a healthy relationship, where as if you cant walk down the street without your boyfriend pulling on you and telling you what to do, this would obviously be an unhealthy relationship. Regardless, too many times have my nights been ruined because of over controlling people.

So, this leads into New Years Eve. A night that was suppose to be kick ass. Awesome hotel room in the city...check... awesome private party with open bar.... check... being with the people that I thought were my good friends.... check.... No drama? HA. Think again. Anyways, I'll leave you with a cool picture that I snapped while walking to the hotel. I love fog, and buildings, and it rocks.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: