Saturday, December 23, 2006

Things that make me wanna........

I need to vent, so if you don't want to read or care, stop now!

Things that are bothering me tonight.

1. People that go back on their word.
2. People who think its okay to get drunk and then tell you how they really feel about you.
3. People that do not accept me for me, sorry folks, but I will not change for anyone!
4. Annoying gay people who purposely shake their hips and use tote bags and talk with a lisp on purpose, um, no.
5. People that when you talk to the them on the phone and they don't really listen, but then want you to repeat every other sentence you said.
6. People that talk way tooo much, but then never want to hear what you have to say....
7. People that use other people.
8. Not being able to sleep at 4:15 am for days and days and days.

fine, I'm done, happy holidays.

No comments: