Friday, November 24, 2006

yum yum yum in my tum tum tum.

Bloggggggers!

So I feel like it has been a while, but here I am in the suburbs and away from my everyday rants about grad school and I find myself really enjoying my time more when I'm away from the troubles of school!

I've been at my parents since last Friday, and I'm going to make the journey back on Sunday morning so I can get some things done in preparation for the week ahead. Who ever thought giving grad students an entire week off for thanksgiving was a fool. I mean do not get me wrong, I reallllly need the break; however, I am totally off routine. I've been sleeping till noon every day, staying in my pjs, going out to 2 or 3 am at night. Definitely not the usual routine of class, homework, early days, late nights, etc. AH! Its going to be difficult to get into the swing of things again. The best part is it'll be xmas break before I know it!

So this week has been interesting but fun as well. I had a couple buffalo wild wing nights with Scott. Candice, Keith, Scott and I had a fun night at Murphy's - none of us had ever been. I had some lovely Texas Road House.... a night out in the city.... All that I need now is some starbucks and some shopping, I have to go back to school with atleast one new cute sweater! Unfortunately I am afraid to leave my house today in fear of the traffic that will be on lagrange! eek!

ahh, I also saw the movie "The Queen" and while yes it was interesting it was quite boring and I do not recommend it to anyone!

And I did maybe perhaps do some other stuff, but if you want details you'll have to message me!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: