Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Addiction.

Sometimes when I am so sick of my life I try to add something new to it. As pathetic as that sounds, I added more quality time with myself.

This past weekend was the best weekend I've had in the three months that I've been here.. I spent a lot of time with myself and doing things for me. I kinda tossed all my school/social crap into my closet and ignored it for the weekend. Other than going to see the Prestige with Leila on Saturday, it was a weekend to myself. Greg was out of town this weekend and it was soo quiet and refreshing, I wish every weekend could be like that.

Also, today I put to rest a situation that has needed it for some time. Good bye baggage, and good luck.

I also have become obsessed with Nip/Tuck. I haven't seen any of the new season, but I was at the video store the other night and decided to rent season 1, and now I'm almost through season 1 and Stephanie is going to burn season 2 for me! yay!

My first semester of grad school is over in about 4 weeks, I cannot wait. I cannot express that enough.

good night.

No comments: