Thursday, October 12, 2006

you're the Peanut to my Butter!

I have no clue why I decided to title my blog entry that, but mmm mmm who can ever say no to some peanut butter.

Anyways, quick update here before bed.. finishing up the first half of the semester! Wow, is it really midterms already, and fall break this weekend!?! Classes are going great, and I'm finally on a routine I enjoy. I wish I could get to bed earlier in the night, but that is life!

Nothing too exciting on my end.. I'm really getting interested in real estate and home interior, I may have mentioned this in a prior entry, but I am now obsessed with HGTV- I find myself watching it for countless hours a day and I even have my roomies watching it too! I already know how I'd like to paint my first house, what type of tone I want to see, how to balance and contrast colors, etc! Dang! I should probably go into interior design and blow off this whole MPA thing, ah?!?

People in general have been annoying lately, and I really need some Starbucks- why does this stupid city not have Starbucks.... I need something "fallish" in my life right now. Hopefully this weekend will not only be filled with productivity, but maybe I'll run across a pumpkin patch, and apple orchard or something similiar! Who wants to join me??

No comments: