Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Release from the stress.

Age: I wish I was older, but I'm not even in my mid 20's yet!

Relationship status:
Well that would be non-existant. I can't remember the last time that someone I liked felt the same way back. Oh well.

Career/Industry: full time graduate student. But I have a degree so I guess in theory I'm sort of a political scientist.

Hobbies: Well when I'm not reading scholarly journals for class, I'm fascinated with home-design and real estate. I rent my apartment now, but I can't wait to own my own place. I'm a big movie buff, and I love indie/alternative music.

Special Skills: Well, sometimes I like to think that I think outside the box, and I'm good at expressing myself.

Your “type”: Hmm. I mean, yeah we all have a type, but mine isn't as much a physical type as it is a mental type. I more of less need someone that I can be myself with and someone that atleast knows what is going on in the world around us.

Anything interesting about you: You tell me, what do you think is interesting about me? Maybe that I like sports and interior design. I mean that's quite a mix, ah?

Tell us about your blog: Originally, I was looking to be more serious and kinda write about political commentary or things that interested me in the news. However, I find myself constantly writing about things that bother me, or exciting things that happen. It's still my thoughts I guess.

Birth of blog: After having a livejournal for 2 years, I converted to blogger in April 2006.

Intended Audience: Well, I guess its for anyone that wants to take the time to read it. Some of my friends have lots and lots of viewers and get comments from strangers. I write the blog for myself, but read it if you must!

Number of daily visitors: Well, I do not keep track, but I know of a few that read it all the time.

What or who inspired you to start your blog?: Not that its a great story or anything, but my friend Andrea's blog inspired me to start my own... At the time I needed to start living my life for me, so I guess I wanted to use the blog to track that.

If you could sum up your blog in one sentence, what would it be?: I live my life day to day and there are so many obstacles standing in the way.

If you had unlimited time, budget and staff, how would you change your blog? Well, it would be a fantastic blog that ripped on all those horrid conservative newspapers out there. It would be a purely liberal blog for all!

How much time a week do you spend on your blog? 30-60 minutes a day.

How many blogs do you read weekly? What are your top 5 favorite?: Well I read my friends blogs.. Andrea, Celia, and Stephanie, and Vince.. and I read a political blog. So I guess those would be my favorites although Celia and Stephanie could really updated more than they do.

Tell us about the future: Well right now I'm pursuing my MPA- Masters in Public Administration. However, I really have no interest in going into the public sector. I'd be happy in about 2 years if I was working for a non-profit living in an apartment in DC.

Give us some coming attractions on your blog: Well, I won't spoil the surprises, but I'm sure I'll be complaining a lot- especially when exams come up and my thesis proposal gets rejected!

What do you see different in your life 2 years from now? I think I'll be a lot happier than I have been lately :)

1 comment:

To Be Announced said...

It's Ray time huh?

How come you think you'll be happier in two years? (I told you I'm in a sad mood.) what will be different? What will be better?