Sunday, July 30, 2006

graduation party heatstroke?


Today was my party and it actually went a lot better than I had ever expected. I mean besides the fact that my mom woke me up at nine ofcourse! There was still a lot that needed to be done this morning, and luckily we got everything done before the guests started arriving at 3.

I didn't get as drunk as I probably could have, I'm actually quite sober typing this right now... You don't always need alcohol to have a good time, and I am starting to realize that. My friends from out of town came and that right there was enough fun for me! Thanks girls!

I'll attach some photos for all of you who could not make it! You missed a good time! If you want to see more, you'll have to look in my facebook.

13 days till grad school! wow!

No comments: