Friday, July 28, 2006

Conciertos.

So, I was thinking about music last night when I was laying in my bed... and I was trying to think about all the concerts I had been too. but I lost track.

Maybe if I jot them down and think out loud, I may remember..

Lets see..In no particular order.

Blink 182 and New Found Glory with Britni like way back in the day.
Blink 182 and Green Day again with Britni
Sprite Liquid Mix Tour... hmm. 311 and Hoobastank and Jay Z with Britni and Natalie.
Dave Matthews Band with Annie.
Mest for my 18th birthday at the House of Blues.
Matt Nathanson at Millikin.
Matt Nathanson at Wash U.
Matt Nathanson and Gavin DeGraw in Chicago.. all with Christine.
Train at Millikin.
Train with Jenna and Kristin at the Taste of Chicago.
Ben Folds at Millikin.
Sister Hazel.
Jason Mraz in Chicago with Celia.
John Mayer with Sara.
Goo Goo Dolls and Third Eye Blind....


hmm, cant think of anymore.. I know there are though...

random thoughts. fine.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

i do love you and want to see you. I'll be in Chicago the 15th-ish. maybe we can meet for a romantic rendevous (sp?).