Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What if life was all beauty?

I learned inside of Jessica's car at about 4:30 am that I have a lot of inner issues that I have to deal with. I let people walk all over me at times, I apologize for other people's mistakes, sometimes I'm completely blind... basically the list goes on.

Sometimes I sit and think how my life is a rollercoaster of emotions, and how maybe that isn't all that bad.. I'd rather have some excitement, than be like a merry-go-round.... where's the fun in that?

Anyways, love is so blind sometimes, and I just don't understand it. Do people really use "love" as a source of power and control? I wonder now...

Basically, today is a mental health day for me. It's the last week of class, but I'm not going. The end.

I leave you with one of my favorite pictures from when I lived in DC. oh DC, I miss thee!

No comments: