Monday, May 08, 2006

As one door closes, another opens!?!

The past week has been full of excitement. Besides from getting to hang out with some friends that I haven't seen in a while due to be tied down in a relationship, I really just relaxed and got shit done. I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and made some moolah to pay my rent. fun, ah?

So, I have the oppurtunity to move to South Carolina for the summer. Hmm. Originally, I was going to move to DC and just try to make it work, and then I thought about going to my parents for the summer. I have come to the harsh realization that there is nothing for me in Decatur, IL, and there is honestly no reason to stay here this summer - especially since Marco is out of the picture. Which, btw, Im doing great about that!

Tomorrow is my last day of classes as a undergrad, but I still have SOO much to do. I think I will journey to the library tonight and get my ass in gear.

And so, I leave you with that list.... which seperates me from my dipolma.

- Greece position paper on Turkey's accession into the EU
- Constitution project for senior seminar
- Religion final paper and final exam
- Business Law Final paper
- Political Philosophy take home exam

No comments: