Sunday, March 07, 2010

Seoul, I'm going to miss you.

Yesterday, while having lunch with Jenn we both came to the realization that as much as we are exited to move on and move to the next place, we are both going to miss Seoul and the life that we've lived here. It's been a whirlwind three years and I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to relive the life I have had here.

It's starting to feel real. I am REALLY moving. In a little over 2 weeks I will buying furniture, a car, moving into a new apartment and starting a job in a city that I've never even been to before.

I thought moving to Seoul was going to be the "big" life change that I did in my life. Who would have known that moving to Seoul was going to lead into my new job, and my next big move to SEATTLE.

Things are starting to come together. I'm starting to sell lots of my big things, and I've taken out the suit cases and bought a new bag to help with the packing process.

I'm working hard at work to get all my projects done and get things ready for the spring workshop, and I am starting to slowly process the "changes" in my mind.

Soon, I'll start writing and reflecting more about the past three years in Asia, but for now, Men's Health magazine is calling my name.


1 comment:

Promotional Printing said...

Oh. :( Leaving is always the hardest part but bringing tons of memories with is one of the good things to have with you. Good luck and keep us posted.