Monday, March 01, 2010

Craigslist, you're my hero.

I am starting to get lucky with selling my stuff on Craigslist. I've already sold my TV and DVD player and I'm selling a bunch of odds and ends tomorrow. I think maybe I priced my stuff too low. Tomorrow this girl is getting 2 awesome square plates, 3 cute bowls, and 2 wine glasses for $12. Hmm, yes, I priced things too low. As long as I can sell my couch I will be a happy man.

I can't believe that I am moving to Seattle in 3 weeks. It's a fresh start, a new beginning, and most importantly a new chapter in my life. I am nervous, anxious, and excited all at once. Before I know it my apartment is going to be empty, and my life will be packed into the same 3 suit cases that moved me here 3 years ago. When I think back on it, the time has gone so incredibly fast. wow.

In other news, I've been buying too many magazines lately and all of a sudden I am obsessed with chocolate milk. Enough said.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You should have posted it here, too. ;)

Promotional Printing said...

If I only knew I could have bought the plates and wine glasses to save some money. But hey, it's exciting that you're about to be in Seattle in a few weeks from now. :)