2. I do have ridiculous allergies in the late summer/early fall seasons. Watch out as I sneeze!
3. I finally, seven days later, unpacked my suit cases from my trip to Chicago.
4. My air conditioning is controlled by the building manager and hasn't been on in three days. Today it was 80 degrees and I am a sweating-mess disaster.
5. I whole heartedly miss Jin and wonder daily if he's alive and well in Khazakstan.
6. I have zero plans to celebrate my birthday.
7. I did buy a gnarly world map and posted it on my blank off-white wall.
8. I have not worked in three weeks. I resume work tomorrow, and I haven't missed it a bit.
9. I saw and wept like a baby through the movie "My Sister's Keeper".
10. I ate at Smokey Saloon's two days in a row!