Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Typical Month in Korea:

Lately the days have turned into weeks and the weeks have turned into months. In less than 2 weeks I'm off to Cambodia for my first bit of vacation since Christmas! I can't tell you how ready I am to get out of Korea and away from my job.... Upon my return from Cambodia, I have a mere three weeks before I'm off to Chicago for 2 weeks to spend time with friends and family. Yes!

So you've been wanting to know.... What consumes a typical month here....

4 lazy Sundays filled with TV.

20+ loads of laundry, but only the washing part as I don't have a dryer.

Not nearly enough jogs around Paris Park.

31 trips to Starbucks before work

20+ days of working 11 hours or more

10 bagels with cream cheese

20 new downloads on itunes

2,678,400 seconds

16 nights cuddling with a cutie :)

31 Showers

1 Internet bill

1 electric bill and gas bill

1 pay check on the 10th

4 new episodes of True Blood

62 liters of water.. or more.

500+ emails

100+ gmail chats

31 mornings waking up wishing I was somewhere else

31 nights without air conditioning as it's controlled by my building and shut off by 9 pm

1 night out for beers

And definitely at least 1 sore throat.

How do you spend your months?

No comments: