Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just For Fun:

Outside my window... Are beautiful orange and red leaves scattered on the trees and starting to fall to the ground.

I am thinking... A 40 minute lunch break just never is enough.

I am thankful for... The obvious, family and friends. And also, new opportunities and life.

From the kitchen... Lots of crap. My "kitchen" has also turned into where I get ready in the morning... since showers in korea are different than from home, and the bathroom floor is wet.

I am creating... A new image of myself.

I am going to... Chicago for Christmas, and then to the beach and rainforests of Malaysia 2 weeks after that!

I am wearing... tan khakis, a blue oxford shirt, and a maroon V-neck vest. I'm at work, obviously.

I am reading... New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series.

I am hoping... That this sinus infection will disappear sooner rather than later.

I am hearing... pre-schoolers and kindergarteners roaming in the hallways.

Around the house... books, clothes..... but mostly dirty clothes.

One of my favorite things... Is traveling and experiencing new things. Making my dreams a reality. really.

A few plans for the weekend... None thus far, but I'm thinking of going on a hike, and maybe doing some shopping?!

Remember... Trust is a key factor is any relationship.....

3 comments:

"Sunshine" said...

Cool. Thanks for playing along :)

"Sunshine" said...

Hey again, Ray,

The green thing is a brand-new meme courtesy of Blue. She's started "True Colours Thursday," in which you post pictures of items that represent the color of the week. This week is green. Feel free to play along if you'd like.

Rinkly Rimes said...

How about living in Australa then? We're out of sync with everyone, it seems!