Sunday, September 21, 2008

same ol'

Not too much to report on these days.

Just work, work, and more work.

I didn't get around to doing much this weekend, Saturday we had a workshop for work all day. When I say ALL day, I mean all day. I left the house at 8:30 and didn't arrive back until 7:30 pm. Workshops are no fun, especially when you're on salary and you don't get any sort of compensation for them.

In other news, I'm starting to discover my talents, and the things I enjoy. Writing, art, photography, and music are among them. I have been exploring these things further, and the kind of careers that I can have.

I know that I want to go back to school, but I'm not sure I can take on the financial aspect of it. Living rent free for the past 14 months has helped me to pay my loans. But I still have quite a long way to go. 15 years of payment to be exact. Unless I stumble upon a large (and by large, I mean ridiculously large) sum of money... it will take me all 15 years to pay these suckers off.

Do I figure out what I can do with my Master's that I currently have... or do I explore a new degree? The possibilities are endless, I just have to make a decision.

How my life would be so easy, if I could just get a job writing.. either for a test prep book, or a travel book or magazine. Ah. I'd love that.

Back to the drawing board, folks!

No comments: