Monday, June 02, 2008

Love Song.

Like usual, I haven't had too much to blog about. I feel that my blog has transformed from writing about my daily adventures of living in a foreign country, to venting about all the things in my life that SUCK.

Unfortunately, I'm at that point in my stay here in Korea (almost 10 months now) where nothing is really new and exciting anymore. I don't really do anything on the weekend other than eat crap and sleep. Sorry folks, it's not the adventure that it use to be. Sometimes I blame that fact on the realization that I sold my self to the slave labor union, haha.

I still haven't decided when I'm going to come home, what I'll do when I come home, etc. etc. I'm still struggling hardcore with weight, and putting on more pounds by the day.

All in all, I'm trying to figure it all out. It just hasn't happened yet. I guess that's why they say that patience is a virtue. And that my friends, is your food for thought.

Ciao!

1 comment:

GuacAttac said...

Welcome to life. Just remember...
Ahem... "La La La La La La La Life is wonderful..."

There is contentment to be found in the seemingly mundane and small...