Thursday, September 06, 2007

I've got the Asian Fever....

That's right folks, I'm finally SICK. I mean, not finally, but I knew it was going to happen. I woke up today with a sore throat, and a headache/body ache. I went to work even though I knew I wanted to die.

Half way through the day, while I was teaching "feeling" words to 10 year olds, I immediately had to run out of the class to go "throw up" on three separate occasions.

All in all, my boss made me come home and she taught my last two classes for me (which was really sweet). I've been asleep for 4 hours, and while the throwing up has subsided- I'm still feeling really crappy! I guess better now, than next week when it's my BIRTHDAY!

Also, in other news, what is APPLE going to come up with next? I mean seriously, who needs a "touch" screen ipod, or an ipod that has 160 GB's of space? I mean, if you need that MUCH room on your ipod, you probably need a new life anyways. Check it out --- (www.apple.com)

This weekend I'm going with some of my coworkers to this show called JUMP. I'm pretty sure it's a martial arts show, and I'm thinking it's going to be pretty sweet! Hopefully I'll feel better though. Oh, and it's here in South Korea, but coming soon to NEW YORK CITY! (http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=20848)

Anyways, going to dope up on some night quill and get some rest.

Leave me love.

No comments: