Tuesday, February 27, 2007

P.l.a.n.s

I can't believe that we are just a few days shy of March! I am so thrilled that this year has gone by so quickly, I'm just 5 months away from being completed with my Master's in Public Administration.

So, providing that I am fully healed by March 11th, I will be on a van with Kayla on our way to Louisiana for Spring Break. I will be working with Habitat for Humanity helping to rebuild the Gulf Coast after the aftermath of Hurricane Rita- that hit the area shortly after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. I think it will be the most rewarding experience I've had in quite a long time. I'm pumped.

I'm officially off the crutches and I'm starting to feel a lot better. I rocked my Public Policy midterm today, and I am back to being fully organized. Being in bed for six days really put me behind. My room was such a sty! Pshhhhh.

Anyways, I just wanted to quickly update everyone! Andrea I am glad to know that you are doing so awesome in Germany- it seems like you are having a really rewarding experience too! I will send you a post card from Louisiana! Miss talking to you!

Sweet Sweet Chuck town dreamin'

No comments: