Friday, January 12, 2007

a new day. or night.

The work out thing is going quite well. After an hour I'm ready to go home, but other than that it is great. I have yet to lose any weight, but I feel better about myself. That is what counts, right?

I feel like I've neglected my blog, I've been cheating on blogger.com with my myspace blog- basically because I know that people read that. Oh well.

Classes this semester are going to suck. I like my professors better than last semester, but I am already overwhelmed after week 1.

My classes for those that like to keep up on my life:
---Government Budgeting
---Congressional Politics
---Proseminar on Public Administration and Policy
---Political Behavior

As of now, I will be here this summer and I will have an August graduation. FUN.

I'm attempting to get a job in Springfield, wish me luck.

No comments: