Monday, December 04, 2006

My dreams produce babies....

Last night I had a dream that I had a baby. I cant seem to remember who I had a baby with, or how old I was, but I just remember holding a baby and it loving me, and someone telling me that I was going to be a good dad.

Part of me really wants to be a dad. Part of me really wants a baby. Part of me really wants to get married. Hmmm. That is probably going to confuse a lot of people, but I can't help that I want it.

So, I was telling my friend from summer camp Annie that I wanted a baby. And she definitely made me laugh.
Annie: you'd be a good dad
Annie: your kids will be so cute!!
Me: aww. thanks.
Annie: you will have the best dressed kids!
Me: haha I will try.
Annie: they'll be like the poster kids of baby gap and Abercrombie kids

So true. My baby would dress so well, and everyone would love it... everyone but my visa card of course.

My presentation went well tonight, and I'm allowing myself a night off from school work, however, tomorrow night will be crazy busy as I finish my last research paper. Tonight thus far has been full of hot chocolate, sex and the city, and beauty and the geek.... All that is missing is some snuggling. Any takers?

No comments: