Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Davinci Code- 2 thumbs up!

So, despite all the negative feedback that the Davinci Code is getting, I thought it was an EXCELLENT portrayal. Many times the movie never lives up to the book, but I still enjoyed the movie as well.

Its such an amazing story- the history, and the religion, etc. etc.

Books and movies like this really make you think, and really question your beliefs or atleast mine.

Does Jesus Christs bloodline still exist? Is the mystery of the parchment that was found in France really the answer to the mystery of the Holy Grail.

Religion was never something that really interested me until I took Comparative Religion in the fall, and then Religion in America this spring. I really want to read more on the topic. Hmm, amazon.com here I come.

Btw, I'm home now - back in Orland Park for the summer. I think it will actually be a pretty ok summer!

More to come later. I have too much to think about now!

No comments: